THE HAWAIIAN BULA SHOREBREAK HANDBOARD WITH GOPRO ATTACHMENT AND HAND STRAP
The Slyde Bula Shorebreak Womp Board is Sleek, lightweight, built to last and designed for speed. The most advanced and performance driven handboard on the market developed and tested by Point Panic’s local and Kaha Nalu Hawaii founder, Sean Enoka.
- Designed and tested by the great Point Panics Hawaiian rider Sean Enoka. Designed for the elite bodysurfer looking to take their ability to the next level.
- The most performance-driven handboard on the market and the first handboard explicitly designed for shorebreak and steep fast waves
- High tensile TPU Laminate for adds strength, weights less and adds more "awesomeness."
- High-density Urethane Foam core for a perfect combination of lightness and strength.
- TPU flak jacket high-pressure laminate outer layer technology for insane added strength.
- Slyde patent pending Embedded "never come out" screw strap inserts.
- Extra safe GoPro mount insert comes standard, for endless selfies.
- Inserted leash plug, never lose your board again.